Table of Contents
Sign in to your Digital Church Account
- Visit your website and scroll to the bottom of the home page.
- Click on the ‘login’ link in the footer.
- Put your username or email address in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click on the submit button.
If you have misplaced or forgotten your password, you can enter your email or username and we’ll email you a link to reset it.
Reset your Password
- On the login page, click on the ‘Lost your password?’ link.
- On the page that follows, enter your username or the email address associated with your DGTL Church account.
- Check your email for an invitation to enter a new password for your account.
Troubleshooting Login Issues
If you are experiencing issues with login, you may need to clear your cache and cookies on your local machine. The types of issues that can sometimes occur are:
- The login page just refreshes when I sign in.
- The login page sends me to the home page after signing in.
- The admin toolbar isn’t showing up after signing in.
- The login sends me to the wrong site after sign in.
- The login link doesn’t send me to a page where I can sign in.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or similar issues, it may help to clear the cache and cookies on your own computer. Here’s how to do that in Google Chrome:
- Click on the three dots or lines in the top right corner of your broswer.
- Hover over More Tools…
- Click on Clear Browsing Data
- On the modal window that opens, make sure you are clearing Cookies & Cache for All Time.
- Once you’ve done the following, quit out of your browser entirely and re-open it.
If the following steps don’t help, please let us know via chat. We want to make sure you are able to access your site quickly. Thank you!