When we take on a custom website for our clients, we usually need to do the site setup process for them. Here’s how to do that:
- Visit the network admin area here: https://digitalchurch.app/wp-admin/network/
- Go to the Apps (sites) listing here: https://digitalchurch.app/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wp-ultimo-sites
- Click on the Add App button.
- Fill out the form with the App Title, App Domain/Path, App Type of Customer-Owned, and Select the Copy App option, choosing the correct template.
- Press the Add new App button.
- The page will refresh with a settings page for that particular app. You can now move on to setting up individual site settings, pages, etc.