Often times, we might use a full color logo over a white header background as the primary header on a website. Those color logos don’t look good with video or photo backgrounds, though, so when you have a transparent header, it’s common to want a plain white version of the logo. This guide will explain the steps needed to set a different logo for your transparent header.
- In the top right corner of your website, hover over the settings menu, then click on Global Options.
- Once the global options area loads, navigate to Header > Transparent Header
- Click on Enable Transparent Header (You can apply it globally to the whole site while you set the logo, then off again if you’d like to manage that on a page-by-page basis).
- Click on Use Different Logo for Transparent Header
- Click on Upload and set your logo.