You can add a modal popup window to any page with the page builder.
- Launch the page builder using the button at the top left of the site when viewing the page you want to add the modal popup window to.
- Change the module set to “Advanced Modules”
- Find the Modal Popup module near the bottom of that list and drag it into the page.
- On the Display Settings tab of the modal popup settings, you can select your trigger. Let’s use a button. You can edit the style of the button with the settings below that field.
- On the Content tab, you can add your own content, including a form shortcode or a saved page builder template.