You can edit the navigation menu links to include any pages or posts on your Digital Church website. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions to edit menus in the Global Options panel or in the Admin Dashboard.
- To edit your menu in your Admin Dashboard, go to Design > Navigation ([site-url]/wp-admin/nav-menus.php)
- Select the Navigation Menu you would like to edit in the dropdown list at the top of that page.
- Use the left sidebar to find items to add to your navigation menu.
- Drag and drop the menu items into the correct order and hierarchy.
- Don’t forget to save your changes and check the frontend to make sure it looks correct.
- As always, if you have any trouble, reach out to us via chat!