Sometimes you need to add a registration form to your event. With our native form builder, you can already do that.
Table of Contents
Create a Registration Form
- In the administrative section, go to Forms > New Form which should take you here: https://yourcustomdomain.digitalchurch.website/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_new_form
- Drag field from the right column into the main section and configure as needed. You’ll probably want a name and email address and some additional information.
- When you have the form set the way you’d like, you might want to edit how email notifications are sent when a form is completed. That can be done in Forms > Your New Registration Form > Settings > Notifications.
Add the Form to your Event
- Once you’ve created the registration form and the event post, edit that event.
- Above the description area, you’ll see a button to Add Form. Press that and select your form.
- That button will insert your form into your event description. You can put it above, below, or in the middle of any description content you add.
- Any time you set up a form, you should run some test entries to make sure all the notifications are being delivered. If you run into any issues, let us know. We’d love to help!